Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MY ATOBIOGRAPHY

I introduced my selfand anything is possible with GOD. I am daisy pondias, im single in when i was born on april 27 1993, i'm 16 years old, in that case im proud to my self, because for me im pretty and helpful to my family and also to my friends. I'm always healthy because the care of my self.

I am simple in this world, and i am generous,loving,pretty like my mom.I'm still studying in college life,so that someday i can help my parents too.And still hopping that someday i can find ways for more success.I am only girl in my family,and that case,I'm happy it is because even though, I don't have a sister,I have a lot of friends in the world.And we lived even we are not belong in rich family,we are proud,because they are my parents,they work so hard,I promise to my self and to my parents,that I study well,and why it is because of my dream,so that someday i can find ways for more success.And i hope so many blessing to come in my life and good for more success.

No comments:

Post a Comment